About this event
Where: Partnership for Children of Cumberland County building off of Sycamore Dairy Road in Fayetteville, NC (In person setting is Limited – Registration is required) and Online via Zoom Meeting (Space is unlimited – But, registration is also required).
➢ Week 1: Saturday, February 5th 12:30pm (EST) to 2:30pm (EST)
- What will you learn: The Personal Economic Model; Your Circle of Wealth; Debt 101; The myCredit System; A Simple 5 Step Budget That You Love.
➢ Week 2: Thursday, February 10th 6:00pm (EST) to 8:00pm (EST)
- What will you learn: A Walk Thru The myCredit System Portal; Obtaining Your Credit Reports/Credit Scores; 5 Income Shifting Strategies
➢ Week 3: Thursday, February 17th 6:00pm (EST) to 8:00pm (EST)
- What will you learn: How to Read Your Credit Report; How to Dispute Items on Your Credit Report; The First 3 Steps to Making Your Budget
➢ Week 4: Thursday, February 24th 6:00pm (EST) to 8:00pm (EST)
- What will you learn: How to Lower Your Credit Utilization; How to Build Credit History; The Final 2 Steps to Making Your Budget
➢ Week 5: Thursday, March 3rd 6:00pm (EST) to 8:00pm (EST)
- What will you learn: Checking Your Credit Mixture; Checking Your Disputes; Spender – Saver – Wealth Creator; Finance 101; You Are Your Greatest Asset; The Private Reserve Strategy – Plus 2 Bonus offerings: Retirement… Ready or Not? (Getting the Answers to the 4 Toughest Financial Question That Everyone Needs to Know.); Raising Money Wise Kids
Date and Time
Sat, Feb 05, 2022
12:30p - 2:30p EST
ONLINE ZOOM WEBINAR
ONLINE ATTENEES: Please indicate on the registration form comment section, if you will be attending with our online Zoom link. Thank you, we look forward to seeing you there!