We have a very unique approach to the financial services business, in that we help people find money they are currently losing UNKNOWINGLY and UNNECESSARILY. We believe there is more opportunity to serve our clients by helping them avoid the losses than by picking the winners.
How do we do that? By using a Simple Approach.
Understanding that there are only two ways that anyone can be of service to you in the financial service business:
- Help you find better products than you have today.
- That potentially pay higher returns
- That often require more risk
- Help you find money you may be losing unknowingly and unnecessarily.
We believe there is more opportunity to serve our clients by helping them avoid the losses than by picking the winners.
Allow me to explain. There are five areas where people lose money unnecessarily:
- How they pay for their house (mortgages)
- Taxes (taxes)
- How they fund their retirement accounts (qualified plans)
- How they pay for their children’s education costs (education expenses)
- How they pay for major capital purchases like cars, weddings, vacations (major
We begin by helping our clients answer the four toughest financial questions:
- Do you know what rate of return you need to earn for you to live like you live today adjusted for inflation and have your money last to life expectancy?
- Do you know how much you need to save each year to make sure you will have enough?
- Do you know how long you will have to work before you can stop and have your money last to your life expectancy?
- Do you know how much you will need to reduce your future lifestyle to keep from running out of money?
In 15 minutes, we can answer those questions for you and you will be able to determine if what we do can be of help to you.
Schedule 15 minutes to sit an talk with us. If you are serious about your financial future you should know the ANSWERS to those four questions. Let's Sit, Let's Talk!